In the video, Bev Fischer gives her review of Dermefface FX7.
- Here are the Pros and Cons of Dermefface FX7 Scaar Cream
- What is Dermefface FX7?
- What Are the Ingredients?
- Does it Work? Customer and User Reviews
- Comparison to Other Brands
- Where to Buy Online?
Here are the Pros and Cons of Dermefface FX7 Scaar Cream
- Dermefface FX7 may reduce your scars as fast as 30 days
- You can use this cream to treat new and old scars
- This product contains high-quality ingredients to ensure the best effectiveness possible
- There are no known side effects caused by this cream. However, if you experience any symptoms, make sure you consult your doctor
- One user reports her scars became flat after using Dermefface FX7
- Dermefface FX7 has a high price. It is more expensive than other scar removal creams available in the market
- How much cream to use? The directions recommend at least 6 months for best results
What is Dermefface FX7?
You are always conscious about your appearance. You always want to look attractive in the eyes of other people around you. One problem that can ruin your appearance is a scar. You can conceal it with makeup, but it can’t remove your scar. If you want to have a long-lasting effect, you can try the Dermefface FX7 scar reduction therapy by Skinception.
This scar removal cream is one of the ways to remove your scar. This cream is a combination of five moisturizers and seven dynamic ingredients. The purpose is to diminish your scars with an easy-to-use push action bottle. You can use this cream to reduce old and new scars, whether they are acne scars or other types of scars.
What Are the Ingredients?
This scar reduction cream is made up of the following ingredients:
- Water (Aqua)
- Glycerin (attracts moisture onto your skin which is why it is considered a humectant)
- Beta-Glucan (a strong antioxidant with anti-aging properties)
- Pentylene Glycol (humectant; recent studies reveal that it may provoke contact dermatitis)
- Dl-Panthenol (or Vitamin D5; Skin-conditioning agent; promotes stimulation of epithelization; has antioxidant properties)
- Saccharide Isomerate (an emollient and skin moisturizer; considered a 100% safe ingredient)
- Verbena Officinalis Extract (contains anti-inflammatory compounds; has healing effect, prevents infections)
- Hydrolyzed Soybean Fiber (skin-conditioning agent; reduces scaling; not recommended to people allergic to soybean)
- Niacinamide (or a derivative of vitamin B3; protects the skin from UV damage and prevents the appearance of age spots, freckles, and hyperpigmentation)
- Allantoin (anti-irritant with healing properties; may cause skin irritations, including redness, burning and stinging sensation)
- Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry – has strong anti-inflammatory properties; appropriate for sensitive; reduces irritations) skin Fruit Extract
- Euterpe Oleacea Fruit Extract (has proven anti-aging properties, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Extract
- Aristotelia Chilensisui Fruit Extract (has powerful anti-oxidant properties; fights against free-radicals generated by environmental stress)
- Aronia Arbutifolia/Aronia Melanocarpa (Chokeberry – has anti-aging and skin tightening properties) Fruit Extract
- Garcinia Mangostana Fruit Extract (alleviates symptoms of skin infections)
- Punica Granatum Fruit Extract (or Pomegranate – has strong antioxidant activity and prevents cell damage)
- Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract (has skin whitening effect as well as anti-photoaging effect on the skin)
- Disodium EDTA (a chelating agent, used to sequester and decrease the reactivity of metal ions that may be present in a product; there are studies that demonstrate it may be toxic)
- Hydroxyethyl Cellulose a plant-derived amino acid used as a preservative and emulsifier; considered a safe ingredient)
- Phenoxyethanol (common cosmetic preservative, linked to reactions ranging from eczema outbreaks to severe, life-threatening allergic reactions)
- Ethylhexylglycerin (an alternative to parabens; may provoke skin reactions; not appropriate for sensitive skin)
Does it Work? Customer and User Reviews
Based on customer testimonials, this product does really work and is good to help you reduce your scars. There are a few complaints that the cream doesn’t work. However, there are more people who experience success with this product than those who didn’t.
In my research, I can only find before and after pictures on the official website. Even so, you can read these customer reviews and their results to determine whether this product is effective or not:
- One customer says that this cream works better on smaller scars
- Another customer says in a competition of Dermefface FX7 versus Mederma Scar Cream, she found that Mederma works better
- One user reports that she has had acne scars for years, but after using Dermefface FX7, her scars are almost completely flat
Comparison to Other Brands
Dermefface FX7 VS Mederma
We have made a comparison between Dermefface VS Mederma here.
Dermefface FX7 VS Revitol
We’ve made a comparison between Dermefface VS Revitol here.
Dermefface FX7 VS Selevax
We have made a comparison between Dermefface VS Selevax here.
Dermefface FX7 VS Dermagist
We’ve also made a comparison between Dermefface and Dermagist here.
Where to Buy Online?
In my research, I haven’t found a valid coupon code or a free trial that I can verify. I have not found it available over the counter either. You can order this product from the official website store to avoid counterfeit products or other scams.
How does Dermefface FX7 compare?
The best scar creams are listed in more details here.
Last update on 2021-09-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API