At first glance, Aroamas Advanced Scar Gel doesn’t seem very familiar so you are less likely to choose it before the other, more expensive options. But if you take the time to read the review section, you’ll notice that this is one of the best performing scar removal treatments you can find Online.
Over 80% of people who tried this product rated it an excellent choice for scar removal. This impressive result is backed up by images posted before and after treating the affected are with Aroamas Scar Gel.
Medical Grade Silicone oil is the base ingredient in the formula. It is clinically proven to provide optimal skin hydration during the treatment process while improving the skin texture and reducing redness, associated with scarring. According to a clinical trial, testing the efficacy of Silicone oil topical, a remarkable improvement of scars and keloids in 9 of 11 cases (82%) was observed. 
Each Aroamas cream contains 30g substance, developed to improve the appearance and ease the common symptoms of scarring (redness, swelling, and itching). The supply will be enough for 2-4 months, depending on your scar size.
- What are the pros and cons of Aroamas scar gel?
- What is Aroamas anti-scar gel?
- What are the ingredients in Aroamas Scar Gel?
- How to apply Aroamas?
- How much does Aroamas Scar Removal Gel cost?
- Does Aroamas really work?
- How does Aroamas Gel compare to other scar removal products?
What are the pros and cons of Aroamas scar gel?
- The formula is made, using 100% medical-grade silicone, which is often the first choice for physicians, dermatologists, and burn centers worldwide
- Aroamas cream flattens and diminishes the appearance of scars
- Reduces the risks of abnormal scarring following trauma or surgery
- Combines natural, yet powerful ingredients
- Suitable for all ages (children included) and all skin types
- Cheaper, compared to similar silicone-containing formulas
- Not popular among patients. At least not yet
What is Aroamas anti-scar gel?
Most likely, you never heard of Aroamas formula and there’s a very simple reason why – Aroamas products are new to the market.
However, the reports coming from patients are indeed promising, which could be explained by the fact that the scar removal gel by Aroamas contains only 4 ingredients but all of them work in combination to restore the damaged tissue and help your skin restore its normal appearance.
The silicone  gel formula inhibits epidural scar hyperplasia, thus reducing the appearance of scarring. It softens and nourishes the tissue affected to guarantee an optimal effect of the treatment.
According to the product manufacturer, the treatment process requires 2 to 6 months of application (depending on whether the scarring is newly formed or an older one).
Aroamas is suitable for most types of scarring (C-section scars, stretch marks, Insect bites, surgery marks, burns, acne spots, and others). The comments, written by people who tried it are the real proof that this formula successfully improves (lightens and diminishes) the appearance of different scar formations.
- 100% Medical grade silicone oil
- Fades scarring and alleviates itching, pain, and discomfort
- Noticeable improvements in less than 2 weeks
- Odorless, colorless, self-drying formula for fast results
What are the ingredients in Aroamas Scar Gel?
The list of ingredients, combined in Aroamas Gel includes:
- Medical grade silicone oil – common skin protectant, conditioner, moisturizer; Proven to reduce irritation and discomfort, following skin damage
- Carbomer – a compound used to absorb and retain water
- Water-soluble laurocapram – commonly used skin conditioner and deeply penetrating humectant. In the water-soluble version, the concentration of Laurocapram is >97%.
- Pure water
How to apply Aroamas?
The treatment with Aroamas Gel should begin immediately after the wound is healed
Thoroughly clean the affected area before applying the product. Take a small amount of the gel formula and start massaging the area until the substance gets completely absorbed by the skin. The procedure usually takes up to 5 minutes and should be repeated at least twice a day (in the morning and before bedtime) for better results.
If you are applying Aroamas cream to exposed skin areas, you can apply sunscreen or/and makeup on top – this won’t minimize the effect of the treatment.
If you are very conscious about the scar you have, you can additionally apply Aroamas Silicone Scar Sheets on top for better results.
The treatment period takes up to 2 months for new scars and up to 3-6 months on old scars.
How much does Aroamas Scar Removal Gel cost?
Less than $30!
This makes it a very affordable option, costing twice less than the popular scar treatment for topical application.
It is available on Amazon, there are often coupons for 5-10% discount, which makes the offer even more compelling!
Does Aroamas really work?
Instead of reading marketing pamphlets, do check what real people say about their experience with this scar removal gel:
- Below you can see the [few weeks] recovery from a severe scar on the neck/back
I am thrilled with the results so far and will continue to use it!
- After a bicycle accident, a patient with a severe road rash was advised undergoing a skin grafting (removing the skin from certain skin area and moving it or transplanting it to another). However, he decided to wait and see if the skin could recover on its own.
The skin damage was very deep, some of the areas affected were 2 inches wide and 8 inches long and he was prescribed oral antibiotics for 2 weeks. Once the wound stopped exuding, he decided to start treating the affected areas (his arm, hip, leg, and ankle) with Aroamas silicone gel (2-3 times every day). So far, after a single month of treatment, the results are amazing
I’m going to keep using the silicone gel for several months, as long as it takes to reduce the redness and toughness of the new skin!
- Aroamas cream seems to provide great results for the treatment of acne scars (both newly formed and older ones). A woman posted before and after photos of her improvement after 1 1/2 months of application.
old ones are still a little red but have improved and the ones that where newer have faded to be pretty much completely gone
- Below, there’s another comment, written by someone with a nasty old scar on the leg:
This gel is easy to rub in and absorbs well, and the tube holds a generous amount for the price.
How does Aroamas Gel compare to other scar removal products?
If you are not sure which scar removal product to use, you can see and compare the different options in the table below:
Treatment of scars and keloids with a cream containing silicone oil.
Thiolated silicone oils as adhesive skin protectants for improved barrier function.
Last update on 2020-01-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API