Does Dermagist Acne Scar Fading Cream work on acne prone skin? Read this review to know the ingredients and results customers get.
- Made specifically for acne
- Contains special ingredients
- Little information from independent parties
- More expensive than other scar creams
Acne scars are one of the most common scar types people experience. Dermagist Acne Scar Fading Cream is a cream that is made specifically to remove acne scars. If you have acne prone skin, then this cream is a good consideration. But if you have other types of scars, then take a look at our review of various scar creams to find one for you.
What Are the Ingredients?
There are several special ingredients in this cream that make it good for acne scar removal:
- Niacinamide that helps to reduce dark spots and discoloration
- Collaxyl (hexapeptide 9) to heal dead and damaged skin tissue
- Panthenol (Provitamin B5) that also heals skin tissue and stimulates cell regeneration
- Rosehip oil that also regenerates skin cells and reduces scar tissue
- Acai Berry to help accelerate the healing of acne scars and reduce discoloration
- Asafetida root extract to lighten discoloration and pigmentation
Does the Cream Work?
There is little information on how to use this cream. One user uses it twice a day, every day until there are improvements on the skin. There is little information also about before and after photos by people using it. The various results customers have got this product is as follows:
- One woman used the cream for two months and experienced an 85% improvement
- A man used the cream for a week and saw that the swelling and redness greatly reduced
- Another man used the scar cream for two weeks and his scars faded and softened
But one customer said that she did not see any effect on her scars after using the cream for one month. She even reported that her acne got worse after using the product.
Comparison to Other Brands
Dermagist VS Dermefface FX7
You can use Dermagist if you are looking to treat acne scars. But if you have other types of scars, then Dermefface is a better choice than Dermagist. Dermefface is proven to treat an accident scar on one of their celebrity endorsers.
Dermefface uses more ingredients than Dermagist. If you’re looking for a scar cream that uses little ingredients (to avoid the possibility of side effects), then Dermagist is a good choice (silicone scar treatments are also a good choice). Both of them use Acai Berry to reduce the appearance of scars.
Both Dermagist and Dermefface are more expensive than other brands we review. We don’t give a high rating for either brand and they don’t make it into our top 10 best brands. You can take a look at our Dermefface review for comparison, but we recommend that you look at our top 10 scar creams.
Where Can You Buy This Product?
This product has a store credit guarantee. If you don’t get any results within a certain period, then you can return the product to the company and get store credit (not money). You can buy this cream from the official website, or from online stores that have them in stock. Considering that this cream is more expensive than others reviewed on this website, how about you take a look at the other options before buying Dermagist Acne Scar Cream.
How Does Dermagist Compare?
|Mederma Scar Cream||4.3||90-180 Days||Many||Buy on Amazon|
|Scarguard MD||4.0||60-120 Days||Many||Buy on Amazon|
|Scar Zone Advanced||4.0||180-360 Days||Few||Buy on Amazon|
|ScarAway Scar Repair Gel||3.9||60-90 Days||Many||Buy on Amazon|
|Scarless MD||4.0||30-120 Days||Many||Buy on Amazon|
|Revitol Scar Cream||3.7||14-56 Days||A Few||Buy on Amazon|
|Selevax Scar Cream||3.6||30-60 Days||Many||Buy on Amazon|