PuriDerma is the manufacturer of an innovative formula for scar treatment, packed with herbal extracts, Allantoin, and potent humectants. This advanced scar removal cream is suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive ones.
This gentle formula contains no harmful chemicals, it seems to have a beneficial effect on both newly formed and older scars, following acne, cuts, stretch marks, c-sections, and surgeries.
The most interesting thing about Puriderma scar removal cream is its’ impressive reputation among patients – hundreds of people shared their remarkable improvements, thanks to this formula. The product is quite unpopular, this is why it is not a matter of good advertising campaigns or paid publications.
Each cream contains 30ml substance, developed to nourish and strengthen the damaged skin.
- What are the pros and cons of Puriderma scar removal cream?
- What is PuriDerma anti-scar cream?
- What are the ingredients in PuriDerma Scar Cream?
- How to apply PuriDerma Cream?
- How much does PuriDerma Scar Removal Cream cost?
- Does PuriDerma Cream really work?
- How does PuriDerma scar cream compare to similar products?
What are the pros and cons of Puriderma scar removal cream?
- The main ingredients, used in the formula, are herbal extracts
- It is safe and effective on all skin types
- Helps fade scarring and discoloration
- According to the manufacturer, 4 weeks of application will be enough for the complete treatment of newer scars
- According to the manufacturer, the first visible changes will appear after two months of treatment of older scars
- The price is indeed more affordable, compared to most competitive products
- The price-quality aspect is preferred by most patients
- The product is made in the USA
- The product leaves a light scent, and we at PerformanceSkin prefer 100% fragrance-free scar removal creams
What is PuriDerma anti-scar cream?
Never heard of PuriDerma? Well, this advanced scar removal cream is a formula that gained our attention thanks to the excellent feedback it received from patients. And let’s not forget the price – this Puriderma cream seems way more affordable, compared to similar options on the market.
Why is it performing so well? The combination of potent anti-scar ingredients and herbal extracts with proven healing properties is the reason why this cream managed to help so many people in their scar removal journey.
Now, let’s talk about the actual experience of other people who wanted to erase their scars. They loved it, you can see multiple comments, saying this cream is ‘just amazing’, ‘great scar cream’, ‘impressively effective’ and the like.
Almost 90% of all patients ranked it an excellent product, which is impressive, having that we are talking about a multipurpose product.
To convince yourselves, just click below, and scroll to the product rating, hundreds of comments, and pictures of the improvements patients got:
- Contains natural ingredients in a combination with proven scar fading compounds
- Hydrates the affected area and provides constant protection
- Alleviates the redness and discomfort, associated with scarring
- Great satisfaction rate among patients
What are the ingredients in PuriDerma Scar Cream?
The complete list of ingredients includes:
- Butylene Glycol (organic alcohol used as solvent and conditioning agent)
- Glycerin-26 (colorless and odorless liquid compound, used as a humectant in skin care formulas; proven beneficial effect in scar removal creams)
- Camellia Japonica Flower Extract (a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins, and Omega-6 fatty acids; protects the skin from environmental irritants and toxins)
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (has a soothing and an anti-inflammatory effect; promotes skin healing and moisturizes the skin cells)
- Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) rhizome/root extract (has a strong anti-inflammatory effect; contains magnesium and zinc which help detoxify the skin)
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (has anti-inflammatory properties and accelerates wound healing)
- Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract (the root of this plant contain the chemical compound paeoniflorin which has strong anti-oxidant properties; has a soothing effect on the irritated skin)
- Lonicera Japonica (has antibacterial activity, a natural detoxifier)
- Allantoin (anti-irritant with healing properties;may cause skin irritations, including redness, burning and stinging sensation)
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (also known as licorice extract; a strong anti-irritant with skin soothing effect)
- Oligopeptide-1 (promotes healthy skin cell renewal)
- Hexapeptide-1 (has an anti-aging effect; increases skin elasticity)
- Disodium Edta (a chelating agent, used to sequester and decrease the reactivity of metal ions that may be present in a product)
- Sodium Hyaluronate (skin hydrating agent, providing strong healing properties)
- Chlorphenesin (prevents the growth of microorganisms on the skin surface)
- Pentylene Glycol (a synthetic humectant and preservative, widely used in skincare formulas)
How to apply PuriDerma Cream?
Massaging the damaged area once or twice a day, until the substance is completely absorbed by the skin. If you are dealing with newer scars, the treatment period will last approximately 4 weeks.
If your scars are older (1 year or more), you will need at least 2 months of a regular application until you can obtain optimal results. Remember that complete, 100% removal of older scar formation is rarely possible.
Another important thing to have in mind is to wait until the wound has completely healed. This, or any other scar removal cream, is not intended for use on open wounds.
This means that there are no stitches or scabs on the damaged area. After the initial appearance of a wound, it usually takes 1-2 weeks until the wound is completely closed.
If you are pregnant or nursing, we do not recommend using this product.
How much does PuriDerma Scar Removal Cream cost?
The price of this scar cream can be considered an average one – you can get it for less than $40 and if the affected area is not very large, a single container should be perfectly enough for the entire treatment course.
Note that the list of compounds added in PuriDerma scar removal cream is something you should take into account, as the formula is almost completely made of natural ingredients, which makes it a better option compared to similar products. Because most creams, intended for scar treatment are actually mixtures of chemically-derived compounds, which may irritate damaged tissue and disturb the healing process.
Does PuriDerma Cream really work?
PuriDerma scar fading cream appears to work amazing for almost all of those who tried it. Patients with very sensitive skin type shared that they didn’t experience adverse skin reactions during the treatment period.
As mentioned above, this PuriDerma cream is suitable for all types of scars, and patients suffering severe acne scars, stretch marks, deep surgery scars, and others commented on the effect of the formula:
- A woman with a C-section scar wanted to improve its’ appearance. She tried almost everything – from expensive over-the-counter scar creams to simple home remedies but nothing seemed to work. She finally found PuriDerma cream online and decided to give it a try. Here’s what she shares about the effect she noticed:
Since starting this scar cream, I’ve noticed significant improvements after 6 weeks of use. I noticed the scars flattening and lightening gradually with one application a day.
- A lady who got a serious burn scar on her right hand managed to recover the damaged skin, after using PuriDerma cream for 3 weeks only (she usually applied the cream 3-4 times a day), she started noticing her burn scar fade dramatically:
This’s a miracle to me and I will surely keep applying it at least one more month for better result.
- Below you can see the before and after pictures of the face of a woman, who initially bought this scar removal cream to treat her scars on the arms but decided that it may be beneficial for her face as well:not only had it cleared my scars my face looks and feels amazing
- Here’s the improvement of a lady who got PuriDerma scar cream to reduce the appearance of acne scars/pores. She used the product for 3 weeks only and is quite impressed with the results so far:
Can’t remember the last time my skin was so clear. This product works so well that I’ve already recommended it to my friends and family
How does PuriDerma scar cream compare to similar products?
In-depth information about the most effective scar removal creams available here.Best SellerOur ChoiceProductNewGel+PuriDerma CreamXScar TreatmentbioCorneum plus SPF 30RatingKey IngredientsPolymerized Siloxanes (Silicone), Vit. EAloe, Chamomile, Dandelion, AllantoinSilicone Gel, Anti-Oxidants and Vitamin ESilicone, Octinoxate, OxybenzoneReviews206 Reviews440 Reviews15 Reviews41 ReviewsUsage30-90 days30-90 Days60-90 days60-120 DaysBest SellerProductNewGel+RatingKey IngredientsPolymerized Siloxanes (Silicone), Vit. EReviews206 ReviewsUsage30-90 daysOur ChoiceProductPuriDerma CreamRatingKey IngredientsAloe, Chamomile, Dandelion, AllantoinReviews440 ReviewsUsage30-90 DaysProductXScar TreatmentRatingKey IngredientsSilicone Gel, Anti-Oxidants and Vitamin EReviews15 ReviewsUsage60-90 daysProductbioCorneum plus SPF 30RatingKey IngredientsSilicone, Octinoxate, OxybenzoneReviews41 ReviewsUsage60-120 Days
Last update on 2019-08-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API