Advanced Scar Removal Cream & Gel (1 Bottle: 1 Scar Gel)
Here are the pros and cons of Scarinex Gel for your acne
- This product uses a proprietary blend of five different types of 100% medical grade silicone
- Scarinex is doctors and researchers formulated
- The containing ingredients are chosen based on clinical data and researched materials
- Scarinex reduces the swelling surrounding the scar tissue
- Safeguards the skin from external pollutants and toxins
- The product is FDA approved
- The option 60-day trial is available: in case you are not satisfied with the effect of this product, you can get a refund (excluding shipping charges)
- The gel reduces the itching, which usually accompanies scarring
- According to customer reviews, this product is not effective on older scars
- Stretch marks require longer treatment
What is Scarinex Gel?
- SCARINEX: THE MOST EFFECTIVE SCAR REMOVAL CREAM AVAILABLE - Scarinex is a breakthrough solution that successfully combines two highly effective forms of scar...
- DISCOVER A SCAR REMOVAL CREAM THAT REALLY WORKS - Only Scarinex uses a proprietary blend of five different types of 100% medical grade silicone. In addition, to...
- SCARINEX: DOCTOR FORMULATED & RESEARCHED INGREDIENTS - Scarinex is proud to be formulated with the assistance of some of the top medical doctors and researchers in...
- SCARINEX is produced in the United States in a FDA registered laboratory that exceeds industry standards. Our manufacturing facility is GMP certified and abides by...
- TRY RISK FREE - You have a 60 day no risk trial, to try Scarinex. If you are not 100% satisfied with our product, you may receive a refund excluding shipping...
Scarinex Gel is among the most popular products designed for scar treatment. This innovative formula contains mostly silicones, which are used by the cosmetic and medical industries, for purposes ranging from skin and hair-care products to healing and improving the appearance of scars.
Each product contains 1 fl oz/30 ml product, which, according to customer comments, is a 2 months supply. The product should be applied every day at least 3 times a day and results may be expected within 2 weeks for newer scars, and several months for older scars.
The product contains Dimethicone, an occlusive agent used in moisturizers, which is used to reduce inflammation while protecting the skin from external factors causing damage to the skin.
Is Scarinex Gel good?
Unfortunately, the Online performance of this product is not very impressive. Most of the negative reviews available claiming the product is not effective are written after by people who did not apply the product for a prolonged period of time. However, scar treatment requires patience.
Most customers want immediate results and expect complete disappearing of their scars but this is practically impossible. Scar treatment products provide size reduction, lightening effect and overall improvement of scars appearance; the complete healing of a scar is not possible and you should keep that in mind before purchasing a scar treatment product.
So, this is another product with versatile reviews and you better check both the negative and positive aspects related to it. It is easy to see that the most discouraging feature of Scarinex Gel is its’ price. But it may also have the potential to reduce your scars and make them less visible!
What Are the Active Ingredients Inside It?
Scarinex is composed of 4 ingredients, you can check the effect of each one of them:
- Dimethicone (a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations; may provoke dryness or slight irritation)
- Cyclomethicone (a humectant, solvent, conditioning agent; forms protective barrier on the skin; has anti-aging properties; considered safe as cosmetic ingredient; there are various concerns regarding the harmful effects it may have on the environment)
- Dimethiconol Cyclopentasiloxane (skin-conditioning agent; considered safe in cosmetic formulas; may have harmful effects on the environment)
- Dimethicone Crosspolymer (flexible silicon polymer; viscosity increasing agent)
How to apply Scarinex Gel on your acne?
This formula can be applied to all types of scars, including:
- Keloid Scars
- Surgical Scars
- Burn Scars
- Pregnancy Scars
- Breast Implant Scars
- Hypertrophic Scars
- Traumatic Scars
- Acne Scars
- Stretch Mark Scars
- All Other Scars
The manufacturer suggests using this product at least 3 times throughout the day in order to obtain an optimal effect of the treatment. The product creates an invisible protective barrier on your skin and keeps the skin well moisturized 24 hours a day.
The purpose of the frequent application is to prevent the area where the scar is located from drying out.
Does Scarinex Gel Really Work?
We’ll be honest here – this product does not have the most impressive reputation ever. And this is mostly due to its’ price – the product has a considerably higher price if purchased separately (usually people buy it in combination with Scarinex Skin Rejuvenator). This way the four products together (2 x Scarinex Gel and 2 x Scarinex Skin Rejuvenator) cost about $100, but if you buy the product separately, it will cost about $50.
Now let’s check what customers think about Scarinex:
- As mentioned above, this treatment is apparently very effective on newly formed scars: “This stuff works like magic, plus I had super fast shipping. Works on new scars and I haven’t used it for a week and I see results!! “
- A customer bought the product for his brother and is amazed by the results: “I gave him this product as gift. I never expected it to work so well!! The scars have faded a LOT”
- Another customer reports about her great results after a shoulder surgery: “After using Scarinex I got great results in having little to no scarring from the surgery.”
- There are several comments, written by people who did not consider Scarinex treatment effective: “it doesn’t work at all”; “Disappointing”; “Does not work”
- And there are those who find the price of this gel unacceptably high: ” Overpriced. Do not recommend”
How much does Scarinex Gel cost?
The product seems to be more expensive, compared to similar products for scar treatment. This may be due to the fact that it contains ingredients proven to reduce the appearance of scars. You can purchase it from your local drugstore or an Online Retailer.
As mentioned above, the company says that there is indeed a refund if you are not satisfied with your results.