Read our ZENMED Skin Eraser Kit review to see if this scar treatment cream works. Find out the ingredients, side effects, and where you can buy.
- Two products in one
- Petrochemical free
- One customer had her pimple gone overnight
- Expensive compared to other choices
- May cause irritation
- Not many results for scar treatment
What is the ZENMED Skin Eraser Kit?
The ZENMED Skin Eraser Kit is different than the other scar creams we review. The Kit consists of not one, but two products combined into a ‘two step’ bundle. The bundle comprises of dermabrasion complex and an aesthetician grade serum:
- The Renewing Dermabrasion Complex (120 ml) is made from mineral-heavy clay. The purpose of this complex is to remove layers of skin that your body no longer needs. This complex is good to use before using other treatments because it allows fast exfoliation and better absorption of active ingredients.
- The SKINCORRECT+ (30 ml) is a lightening serum to help erase dark spots and sun damage. This serum corrects dark spots and prevents them from becoming worse. The serum contains acids that help active ingredients get absorbed into the skin.
This bundle can be used to treat various skin issues, including dark spots caused by acne, damage from sun rays such as freckles, rosacea, and age or hormonal changes that cause hyperpigmentation. The kit can also be used for scar removal, but there aren’t many testimonials from people using this product for scar treatment.
The Skin Eraser Kit is a ‘triple acid exfoliator’. There are three acids (Ascorbic, Glycolic, and Lactic) that work to provide a peel effect similar to one you get from a professional skin care clinic. This kit aims to give you a ‘home facial’ with the quality of a skin clinic but at a fraction of the cost.
What Are the Ingredients?
Here are the ingredients for both products contained in the kit:
- Renewing Dermabrasion Complex: Purified Water, Montmorillonite, Ground Walnut Shells, Zinc Oxide, Glycerin, Extracts of Chamomile, Sea Kelp, Sage, Coltsfoot, Yarrow, Balm Mint, Rosemary, Althea, Wild Thyme and Horsetail, Vitamin B5, C and E, Allantoin, Algin, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin
- SKINCORRECT+: 2% Hydroquinone, Purified Water, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate-20, PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer, Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, Phytic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Azelaic Acid, Licorice Root Extract, Willow Bark Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Leucine, Valine, Tyrosine, Arginine, Lysine, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Ammonium Hydroxide, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Powder
One good point about ZENMED products is that they manufacture their products free from animal testing. Therefore, this product is suitable for vegans. They don’t use any petrochemical products. However, they do use Hydroquinone that is used for lightening skin but could cause irritation side effects.
How to Use The Skin Eraser Kit?
The directions to use this product is to use it once a day and only at night. First, clean your skin and leave it a bit damp. Apply a small amount of the complex and rub it in circular motions for a minute. Rinse the dermabrasion complex and dry your skin. Wait one minute before applying the Skin Eraser.
The instructions say to use for five days, skip for five days, and then continue using two to three times each week. ZENMED recommends to also use a moisturizer and sunscreen to protect the skin from direct sunlight. You can get the Skin Protecting Lotion SPF 30 also from ZENMED.
Avoid contact with your eyes, lips, and other sensitive areas. If you feel a tingling or burning feeling after applying the product, rinse it off. Try using the product again until your skin no longer tingles. Usage of this product is quite strict compared to others we review, so make sure you follow correctly.
Does the ZENMED Skin Eraser Kit Work?
The results of customers using this product are good. Below is a brief summary of the customer reviews we have found. Many of them are positive reviews but none are ‘impressive’.
- One customer put the product on a pimple about to pop up and it was gone in the morning
- One woman reports all her blemish marks are gone after two and a half weeks
- Another customer had her scars fade within a few weeks after using ZENMED each night
- One customer reports her hyperpigmentation marks have reduced by 50% in three months
- One woman reports her acne is gone after six months
Many women are happy that they feel more confident about their skin. They aren’t afraid of leaving the house without wearing make up, and they get compliments about their skin from strangers. Still, there are a few reports of the product not working for some customers:
- One woman reports that she got break outs and no effect on her acne scars
- Another woman says she doesn’t like the smell of the product
Where Can I Buy ZENMED?
ZENMED is quite expensive compared to other scar creams on our list. You do get two products in one bundle, so you get more benefits than other creams we review. If you want a product that gives a ‘home facial’ at a price, then ZENMED Skin Eraser Kit is a good choice. But if you want a cream to heal your scars, then check our comparison page to find another brand. You can buy ZENMED from the official website, or from online stores.
How Does ZENMED Compare?
|Mederma Scar Cream||4.3||90-180 Days||Many||Buy on Amazon|
|Scarguard MD||4.0||60-120 Days||Many||Buy on Amazon|
|Scar Zone Advanced||4.0||180-360 Days||Few||Buy on Amazon|
|ScarAway Scar Repair Gel||3.9||60-90 Days||Many||Buy on Amazon|
|Celsus Bio Scar Cream||3.9||180-240 Days||Many||Buy on Amazon|
|Revitol Scar Cream||3.7||14-56 Days||A Few||Buy on Amazon|
|Selevax Scar Cream||3.6||30-60 Days||Many||Buy on Amazon|