*In this video, Austin Mansoor gives an honest review of Nuobisong
Nuobisong Scar Cream can repair and remove facial acne scars, but the lack of information from the official site makes us cautious about this product …
- Positive reviews from customers
- One customer reports 80% reduction of acne
- Tube contains little amount of gel
- Price is rather expensive
- Little information on official site
- Nuobisong Face Care Acne Scar Removal Cream Acne Spots Skin Care Acne Treatment Whitening Face Cream Stretch Marks Moisturizing
What is Nuobisong Scar Cream?
Nuobisong is advertised as a scar cream that can be used to repair or remove acne scars, stretch marks, and other types of scars. When deciding to write a review for this cream, we found that the name has an Asian sound to it …
A quick inspection of the official site reveals that this cream seems to be made by a company in the Philippines. Though there is little information on the official site, some customers report good results using this cream.
What Are the Ingredients?
Although the name is Nuobisong cream, it is actually gel. Each tube contains 15 ml of gel which is quite a small amount compared to other creams we have reviewed. Some customers complain this amount is too little and runs out too fast after only a short while using it.
There is not much information about the ingredients of Nuobisong. The official site only lists the ingredients without mentioning their benefits. If you want to know what the ingredients are and benefits that you get, here is the list:
- Juniper seed essential oil increases blood circulation under the skin to get enough oxygen and keep it healthy. It also induces sweating or perspiration to release toxins and prevent acne and other diseases. This essential oil tones up your skin, heals wounds fast and protects them from infection
- Hyaluronic acid helps to reduce the effects of aging. It also hydrates the skin for all types of skin, including oily skin, sensitive skin, and even skin that is prone to acne breakouts
- Natural Aloe Vera extract that aids to protect the skin and keep it moisturized. It has hormones that heals scar wounds and prevents skin inflammation. It also contains antioxidants that make the skin firm so it appears young
- Silicone gel is one ingredient that is used in many of our top recommended scar creams. It is known to be effective for treating various types of scars.
How to Use Nuobisong?
Applying this gel is similar with other scar creams. Make sure to clean your skin first and dry it before applying the gel. Massage the affected area until your skin fully absorbs the gel. Apply it two or three times a day and use it for at least 28 days or four weeks to see visible results.
What Do Customers Say?
There are some cases that report good results with Nuobisong, and others report not good results. Here is a brief summary of the experiences that customers have had with this scar gel:
- A man used the gel to heal blisters on his palm that kept pealing and after a week they were gone. The scars he had around that area started to fade also
- One customer used it to treat scalp infection and acne and the gel reduced it up to 80%
- A woman used the gel to clear rosacea on her face to a bearable level
- Another customer says that the gel clears scars from her face after less than a week
The not good results reported by some customers:
- One woman had a major breakout of bumps on her skin after using Nuobisong
- Another customer developed painful spots after using the gel for facial acne scars
- One customer used it for two to three weeks and saw no improvement
Though there are some positive customer reviews, the lack of information on the official site makes us cautious about the support of this scar gel. The price of the gel is not the cheapest or the most expensive among others on our recommended list of scar creams. Taking all things into consideration, it might be best to choose a scar cream brand that has numerous positive reviews and excellent customer support.
How Does Nuobisong Compare?
Last update on 2018-11-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API