In the video, Bev Fischer gives her review of Dermefface FX7.
It’s good to know the features of this product before you buy it. The following features of this product can help you decide whether this is the right product or not.
- Dermefface FX7 may reduce your scars as fast as 30 days
- You can use this cream to treat new and old scars
- This product contains high-quality ingredients to ensure the best effectiveness possible
- There are no known side effects caused by this cream. However, if you experience any symptoms, make sure you consult your doctor
- One user reports her scars became flat after using Dermefface FX7
- Dermefface FX7 has a high price. It is more expensive than other scar removal creams available in the market
- How much cream to use? The directions recommend at least 6 months for best results
What is Dermefface FX7?
You are always conscious about your appearance. You always want to look attractive in the eyes of other people around you. One problem that can ruin your appearance is a scar. You can conceal it with makeup, but it can’t remove your scar. If you want to have a long-lasting effect, you can try the Dermefface FX7 scar reduction therapy by Skinception.
This scar removal cream is one of the ways to remove your scar. This cream is a combination of five moisturizers and seven dynamic ingredients. The purpose is to diminish your scars with an easy-to-use push action bottle. You can use this cream to reduce old and new scars, whether they are acne scars or other types of scars.
What Are the Ingredients?
This scar reduction cream is made up of the following ingredients:
- Hydrolite-5 – This ingredient is a form of skin moisturizer, which helps to improve the bioavailability of the ingredients in this product
- Allantoin – It is one of the dynamic ingredients of this product, which treats dry and damaged skin. It allows your skin to heal quickly and reassures healthier moisturization
- Vitalayer – This ingredient is rich in peptides. The main role of this ingredient is to guarantee the healthy moisturization of your skin
- Niacinamide – It is useful to raise the lightness of your skin within a month
- Pro-Coll-One – This ingredient helps the synthesis of collagen
- Di-Panthenol – It can help to re-grow and heal your skin. It is also known as ProVitamin B5, and it has anti-inflammatory effects
- Pentavitin – It is derived from plant, which helps skin moisturization and at the same time treat the scars
- Symglucan – It helps the scars heal faster by erasing deep wrinkles and decreasing the appearance of the scar
- Beta-Glucan – This ingredient is for anti-wrinkles
- Verbena Officinalis Extract – It helps to heal wounds
- Hydrolyzed Soybean Fiber – It increases production of collagen
- Acai Extract – It decreases your wrinkles and fine lines
Does it Work? Customer and User Reviews
Based on customer testimonials, this product does really work and is good to help you reduce your scars. There are a few complaints that the cream doesn’t work. However, there are more people who experience success with this product than those who didn’t.
In my research, I can only find before and after pictures on the official website. Even so, you can read these customer reviews and their results to determine whether this product is effective or not:
- One customer says that this cream works better on smaller scars
- Another customer says in a competition of Dermefface FX7 versus Mederma Scar Cream, she found that Mederma works better
- One user reports that she has had acne scars for years, but after using Dermefface FX7, her scars are almost completely flat
Comparison to Other Brands
Dermefface FX7 VS Mederma
We have made a comparison between Dermefface VS Mederma here.
Dermefface FX7 VS Revitol
We’ve made a comparison between Dermefface VS Revitol here.
Dermefface FX7 VS Selevax
We have made a comparison between Dermefface VS Selevax here.
Dermefface FX7 VS Dermagist
We’ve also made a comparison between Dermefface and Dermagist here.
Where to Buy Online?
In my research, I haven’t found a valid coupon code or a free trial that I can verify. I have not found it available over the counter either. You can order this product from the official website store to avoid counterfeit products or other scams.
How does Dermefface FX7 compare?
|Mederma Scar Cream||4.3||90-180 Days||Many||Buy on Amazon|
|Scarguard MD||4.0||60-120 Days||Many||Buy on Amazon|
|Scar Zone Advanced||4.0||180-360 Days||Few||Buy on Amazon|
|ScarAway Scar Repair Gel||3.9||60-90 Days||Many||Buy on Amazon|
|Celsus Bio Scar Cream||3.9||180-240 Days||Many||Buy on Amazon|
|Revitol Scar Cream||3.7||14-56 Days||A Few||Buy on Amazon|
|Selevax Scar Cream||3.6||30-60 Days||Many||Buy on Amazon|