Amber Brooks explains how Celsus scar cream doubles as skin care.
Read our review to find out if Celsus Bio-Intelligence scar cream is a good product, what are the ingredients, and where to buy for a good deal.
Here are the pros and cons of this scar cream:
- Made from certified organic botanical ingredients
- One of the scar creams with a friendly price
- Can also be used for skin treatment (wrinkles, lines, etc)
- One customer reported scars gone after a week
- Old scars require more tubes than new scars
- Some customers report irritation and acne break out
What is Celsus Bio-Intelligence Scar Cream?
Celsus Bio-Intelligence Scar Cream is different from other scar creams because of their ingredients and amount of success stories. One tube of this cream is 0.7 oz (20 g) and can last your for quite a while, depending on how you use it. Length of use is important for customers because it affects how often they must buy the cream and how much money they spend.
The Celsus Scar Cream claims their efficacy comes from the active ingredients they use. There are twenty two of them in the product. The cream also contains bioactive peptides that can give several health benefits and powerful antioxidants that reduce the appearance of aging. Other than that, the Celsus Bio cream uses no toxic chemicals, preservatives, or fragrances.
An interesting point is that this cream uses certified organic botanicals. This claim is not made by any other scar cream that we have reviewed so far. It means that the company takes their product very seriously and only use the highest quality ingredients.
What are the Ingredients?
You can find the ingredients list on their official website, but here is the compact list:
Aloe Vera* Leaf Juice, Aqua, Tamanu* Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (from Coconut Oil), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 (Peptide), Glyceryl Stearate, Cotton Thistle* Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Gotu Kola* Extract, Comfrey* Leaf Extract, Plantain* Leaf Extract, Calendula* Flower Extract, Eclipta Alba Leaf Extract, Sucrose Stearate, Sodium Stearyl Lactylate, Shea* Butter, Evening Primrose* Oil, Cocoa* Seed Butter, Squalane, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Vitamin E, Onion* Bulb Extract, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Allantoin, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Vitamin C, Helichrysum* Flower Oil, Lavender* Oil, Rose Geranium* Oil, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum.
How Does it Work?
The cream can reduce the appearance of various scars, including: acne scars, burn scars, surgery scars, c-section scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, blemishes, and others. It softens and smooths your skin to return its natural color and appearance.
The dosage instructions tell you to gently massage the cream onto your scar. You should repeat it two or three times a day for six to eight weeks for new scars. You ought to apply it as soon as the wound closes. For old scars, apply it three to five times per day for three months or more, depending on your needs.
It means that you need more amount of cream for old scars than new scars.
Celsus Scar Cream Reviews – Does it Work?
This cream is one of the most successful ones that we review. There are several reviews available online, from the official website and from online stores. Here is a brief review of the success that customers have experienced using the Celsus Bio-Intelligence scar cream:
- One woman had bad cuts on her face, and the scars were gone within one week.
- One 54-year old woman who had foot surgery used two scar creams to compare the results. After using Celsus, her scar became smoother and less red within a week. The other scar she treated using another product took a long time and developed into a keloid scar.
- One customer used it for three weeks and became pimple free for the first time in twenty years.
- Another woman used the cream for a scar cause by a burn during laser treatment, and after six months her skin returned to normal without any side effects.
There are also customers who didn’t experience any success with the product:
- Some people complain that the cream can be greasy and have an odor. But other people say that it is not greasy and has no bad odor. Your experience may vary depending on your personal preferences.
- One customer used it for two months and had no change for pitted, indented acne scars.
- Another customer complained that she had an acne break out after using the cream. A different customer had skin irritation when using it.
- A person complained that it works too slow and has a smell that isn’t natural.
As you can see, your individual skin condition may result in a side effect that other people don’t get. But there are many success stories about Celsus scar cream that its’ worth to try it.
Where to Buy Celsius Scar Cream?
If you are looking to buy this cream online, then you can buy it from two places: the official website or in online stores. The official website offers free shipping for customers in the U.S. You can also get a special discount from the Celsius Bio website. They offer a satisfaction guarantee where you can get a refund if the product doesn’t work as promised.
How Does Celsus Bio Compare?
|Mederma Scar Cream||4.3||90-180 Days||Many||Buy on Amazon|
|Scarguard MD||4.0||60-120 Days||Many||Buy on Amazon|
|Scar Zone Advanced||4.0||180-360 Days||Few||Buy on Amazon|
|ScarAway Scar Repair Gel||3.9||60-90 Days||Many||Buy on Amazon|
|Celsus Bio Scar Cream||3.9||180-240 Days||Many||Buy on Amazon|
|Revitol Scar Cream||3.7||14-56 Days||A Few||Buy on Amazon|
|Selevax Scar Cream||3.6||30-60 Days||Many||Buy on Amazon|